TGIF! Welcome to the weekend! In just a few short hours I’ll be on the road eagerly anticipating three days of sun, sand and fun. I don’t have anything super interesting to tell you all about except that my roommate and I went and got awesome fro-yo last night and that I went to bed at 8:30pm. Cool kid huh? 😉
June seems to have FLOWN by and that means that this summer is FLYING by too! In honor of the two months left of summer, I want to share a list of my SUMMER TO DO’s. Some I will definitely do and some are those “if I didn’t have a job and had lots of time and money” TO DO’s. So here you are my friends!
Stephanie’s Summer TO DO’s:
- visit the Philadelphia Zoo
- take a tour of Troeg’s brewery in Harrisburg
- go on the Philadelphia Ride the Ducks tour
- have a sunset HH on the beach
- tube down the Brandywine River
- Phind the Phanatic Scavenger Hunt
- plan an all day bike trip at VF National Park
- Center City Sips!
- make ice cream and fro-yo at home
- get my mom to drink a smoothie with spinach in it 🙂
- have Sunday brunch in the city
- get a puppy (long shot but I had to slip it in there!!!)
- make pasta sauce from my home-grown tomatoes!
- go to the Bashful Banana Cafe for some Banana Soft Serve
I know I will probably think of 50 more things I’ll want to add but I’ve gotta start somewhere right?
I hope everyone has a fab weekend. I’ll have my laptop with me so expect at least a post or two during this holiday weekend!
Be safe and have fun!